Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Purse

My Daughter came up to me this afternoon to ask me for a birthday card for a party she is going to tonight.  Yes we are both procrastinators.  Since I am in the middle of a huge baby shower project, I asked my husband for $25 cash to put in a card.  I saw a cool video from My Pink Stamper and I decided to go with that.
I chose to use a purse from the Cricut Forever Young Shape Cartridge.  I cut out the purse to fit the Provo Craft Cricut Expression Cutting Mat 12X12 and the card is 3x6 piece of matching card stock folded in half.   
I picked out a matching silk flower from my flower stash and took it apart.   I have the really cool tool called the i-top Tool it's a brad maker.  I cut out a piece of matching paper from the center of my flower and once it was put all together, I  placed my brad through the center of the silk flowers and glued it to my purse.
Here are the pics.



1 comment: