Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Birthday

INTERCHANGEABLE FAMILY BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECE/BOUQUET


I have been blessed with lots of friends who support and encourage my hobby.  I was having lunch with some girlfriends one afternoon and one of them told me that she wanted a Birthday Themed Centerpiece, but she wanted to be able to use it for all of her family birthdays.  She said she wanted a seperate insert for each member. Something that would be specific to each member.  After getting some feed back on what each person liked I came up with this. 

**Note** EVERYTHING in this piece was cut out with my cricut.  There are are few items such as the ballet slippers, guitar and Longhorns shape that I do not own a cricut cartridge for so I used a software called Sure Cuts A Lot.  Or as we in the crafting world call it SCAL

Here is Mom's Personal Stick, She loves to Shop so she got a Gold Credit Card...

Avery loves pop music and ballet...
Allie's Favorite princess is Aurora...
Emily Michelle is the newest addition to this family so we used a princess crown...
And Dad is UT fan, Hook em Horns!
I only made one centerpiece.  To make it unique to each member I made them each a Happy Birthday Focal point and cut out a complete set of numbers 1-10.  Now for each birthday, Mom can switch out the Happy Birthday sign and the number depending on how old each person is turning that year.

Here are some shots of the number inserts...


THANKS FOR LOOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment