Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is my first go at it so please be patient. 

I will be using this blog to update you on my world of Crafting!

Wish me luck...:)

So just to get started.

I was introduced to the world of scrapbooking four years ago by a not so nice "soccer mom" who snubbed her nose at me for not knowing what scrapbooking was. 

Four years later, here I am.  I am a proud owner of two, (yes 2) Cricut Expression Machines, a Gypsy, a library of 70+ design cartridges from Provocraft and an entire room dedicated to nothing other than scrapbooking.



Any of you who are familiar with this wonder product probably also know that a new machine has come out called the Cricut Imagine. 









 My wonderful father who spends a lot of time crafting with me went out of his way to purchase this amazing new machine for me.  Of course with its world wide launch on September 14, 2010 and a limited quantity of 10,000 :) I was placed on the waiting list to receive mine on October 11.  Once again, I am counting this days...

In the meantime, I continue to do most of my work with my Expression.  I will be posting some of my latest works on here shortly.


2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what those machines are used for, but I know they help you make beautiful work! Congrats on starting your blog! I popped your comment cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous of your CRICUTS! I always see the most amazing stuff made with those!!

    ReplyDelete