Monday, November 8, 2010

Tinkerbell & Friends Birthday!

So a dear friend of mine called me up last week and asked if I had some time to make centerpieces for her Daughters 5th Birthday party.  The theme....TINKERBELL!  Now anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Tinkerbell.  I sat down in my craft room and worked for hours, but am so proud of how it all turned out.  I even did the cuts for her cake.  Once they were all done, I ran them through my laminator and she was able to stick them right onto the cake.  Talk about a one of kind cake!    Thanks for looking!








 



All of my cuts are from the Tinkerbell & Friends, Sweet Treats, Once Upon a Princess & Celebrations Cricut Cartridges.  These centerpieces are lots of fun to make and look stunning at parties.

Happy Scrappin everyone!

1 comment:

  1. tienes locales en tampico necesito un pastel asi! porfavor dime que onda precios y todo eso!

    ReplyDelete